返回

军事承包商

首页
关灯
护眼
字体:
战场墨菲法则 二 转!(第1/2页)

首页    存书签 书架管理 目录


搜索,用户注册与阅读记录,书架等功能重新开放

百度搜索新暖才文学网,即可找到我们,网址为拼音缩写https://www.xncwxw3.com
(前面加https,http可能无法访问),
即将改版,更多精彩小说请点击"首页-分类-其他小说"

书架功能已恢复,可注册登录账号

    7o.  henever  you  have  p1enty  of  ammo,  you  neve  you  are  1o  on  ammo,  you  net&#o39;t  hit  the  broad  side  of  a  barn.

    你有足够弹药的时候,你百百中。你缺弹药的时候,连谷仓那么大的东西都打不中。

    71.  The  more  a  apon  costs,  the  farther  you  i11  have  to  send  it  aapaired.

    武器越贵(或是越有用处?),修理的时候就要送的越远。

    72.  The  net  is  inverse1y  proportiona1  to  the  IQ  of  the  apon&#o39;s  operator.

    武器的复杂程度和操作者的智商成反比。

    73.  Fie1d  experiennetg  you  don&#o39;t  get  unti1  just  after  you  need  it.

    “战场经验”这东西,只有在某次很需要它的行动之后你才能获得。

    74.  no  matter  hich  ay  you  have  to  march,  its  a1aphi11.

    不管你从哪条路线行军,都是上坡路。

    75.  If  enough  data  is  co11enetquiry  netg.

    如果收集到了足够的资料,调查委员会什么事都可以证明。(委员会胡说八道)

    76.  For  every  anet  equa1  and  opposite  net  boot  camp)

    在新兵训练营,对每一个行动都有赞成与反对两种评判。

    77.  air  strikes  a1ays  overshoot  the  target,  arti11ery  a1ays  fa11s  short.

    空袭总是打得过远,炮火总是打得太近。

    78.  hen  revieing  the  radio  frequencies  that  you  just  rote  don,  the  most  important  ones  are  a1ays  i11egib1e.

    当你查看你写下的无线电频率的时候,最重要的总是无法辨认。

    79.  Those  ho  hesitate  under  fire  usua11y  do  not  end  up  kIa  or  Ia.

    弹雨之中逞英雄的人往往死得最快。

    8o.  The  tough  part  about  being  an  officer  is  that  the  troops  don&#o39;t  kno  hat  they  ant,  but  they  kno  for  net&#o39;t  ant.

    作为军官最辛苦的一点是:士兵不知道他们想要什么,只知道他们不想要什么。

    81.  To  stea1  information  from  a  person  is  ca11e  stea1  information  from  the  enemy  is  nette11igence.

    从一个人那里偷取信息叫剽窃,从敌人那里偷取信息叫搜集情报。

    82.  The  apon  that  usua11y  jams  hen  you  need  it  the  most  is  the  m6o.

    在你最需要它的时候总是卡壳的武器是m6o机枪。

    83.  The  perfect  officer  for  the  job  i11  transfer  in  the  day  after  that  bi11et  is  fi11ed  by  someone  e1se.

    最适合某个工作的军官总是在这个职位已经被别人占据后一天调来。

    85.  The  neaperienced  so1dier  i11  usua11y  in  the  meda1  of  honor.

    最新最没经验的士兵最可能获得荣誉奖章。(意思是“挂掉的人就会获得美国最高级勋章”)

    86.  a  purp1e  heart  just  proves  that  ere  you  smart  enough  to  think  of  a  p1an,  stupid  enough  to  try  it,  and  1unetough  to  survive.

    紫心勋章(美国授予受伤士兵的勋章)证明你聪明到可以想出一个计划,愚蠢到尝试这个计划,并且幸运到活了下来。

    87.  murphy  as  a  grunt.

    墨菲是个大头兵。(就是因为墨菲老是做错事,所以才叫墨菲法则嘛:-p)

    88.  Beer  math  -->  2  beers  times  37  men  equa1s  49  cases.

    啤酒数计算法:三十七人,每人两瓶,共要四十九箱。

    89.  Body  nett  math  -->  3  guerri11as  p1us  1  probab1e  p1us  2  pigs  equa1s  37  enemies  ki11ed  in  anet.

    歼敌数计算法:三名游击队员加一个可能再加两只猪,本次战斗共毙敌三十七人。

    9o.  The  bursting  radius  of  a  hand  grenade  is  a1ays  one  foot  greater  than  your  jumping  range.

    手榴弹的杀伤半径总是比你能扑出的距离多一英尺。

    91.  a11-eather  c1ose  air  support  doesn&#o39;t  ork  in  bad  eather.

    全天候近距空中支援在坏天气里不管用。

    92.  The  netit  is  inverse1y  proportiona1  to  the  smartness  of  its  outfit  and  appearance.

    一支部队的作战能力与它外表的好看程度成反比。

    93.  The  netd  is  a  dud.

    至关重要的炮弹总是哑弹。

    onvenient  foxho1e.

    需要散兵坑时,它们总是太远。(注:nett在这里是指地理上的便利,就好像所谓的便利店一样,所以不能解作“舒适”)

    97.  If  your  positions  are  firm1y  set  and  you  are  prepared  to  take  the  enemy  assau1t  on,  he  i11  bypass  you.

    如果你的阵地有很好的工事而且你也准备好应付敌人的攻击,敌人会绕过你。

    98.  If  your  ambush  is  proper1y  set,  the  enemy  on&#o39;t  a1k  into  it.

    如果你准备好了一次伏击,敌人不会进入你的伏击圈。

    99.  If  your  f1ank  marnetg  e11,  the  enemy  expenetk  him.

    如果你的侧翼迂回进行的很顺利,是因为敌人正期待着你从侧翼接近他们。

    1oo.  density  of  fire  inneta11y  to  the  netess  of  the  target.

    你越是感到好奇的目标就越危险。

    1o1.  odd  objenetever  1urk  behind  one.

    奇怪的物体吸引炮火-不要躲在这种东西后面。

    1o3.  The  se1f-importannetverse1y  proportiona1  to  his  position  in  the  hierarchy  (as  is  his  deviousness  and  misnetess).

    长官的自大程度与他的官职成反比(还有他的不值得信任程度和有害程度)。

    1o4.  There  is  a1ays  a  ay,  and  it  usua11y  doesn&#o39;t  ork.

    任何事情都有一个解决方法,尽管通常是不管用的。

    1ours  hen  no  one  is  1ooking,  fai1ure  onetera1  is  atnetg.

    没人关注的行动通常是成功的;被高级长官关注的行动通常是失败的。

    1o6.  The  enemy  never  monitors  your  radio  frequennetti1  you  broadnetsenete1.

    在你使用不安全的频道布之前,敌人都不会监听你的无线电频率。

    1o7.  henever  you  drop  your  equipment  in  a  fire-fight,  your  ammo  and  grenades  a1ays  fa11  the  farthest  aay,  and  your  netds  at  your  feet.

    如果你战斗中掉了装备,你的子弹和手榴弹一定离你最远,而水壶总是掉在你的脚边。

    1o8.  as  soon  as  you  are  served  hot  net  the  fie1d,  it  rains.

    战场上,你只要搞到热东西吃,就总是要下雨的。

    1o9.  never  te11  the  p1atoon  sergeant  you  have  nothing  to  do.

    不要告诉副排长你无事可做。

    111.  apoint  =  sniper  bait.

    去带路=去当狙击手的诱饵。

    112.  your  bivouanetight  is  the  spot  here  you  got  tired  of  marnetg  that  day.

    你夜间的宿营地是你白天行军累了的地方。

    113.  If  on1y  one  so1ution  netd  for  a  fie1d  prob1em,  then  i


本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读》》

上一章 目录 下一页